God is LOVE

"How great is the LOVE the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called CHILDREN of GOD - 1 John 3:1"

"Are you struggling in your beliefs? Look up at the stars tonight. In the sky is crafted an amazing road sign pointing to the Designer behind the design." -Dennis Fisher, Our Daily Bread, Volume September, October, November 2009

I used to take bus to work. Every morning, I walk to the bus stop to wait for the public bus. Waiting for the bus can be really boring and tiring. But I am happy and blessed to have those waiting moments. During those waiting moments, God showed me some awesome and beautiful things that constantly reminded me about Him. He showed me many flock of birds -one after another- flying across the road from tree to tree. This 'picture' is so awesome and beautiful. This 'picture' reminded me about this verse from the bible:-
"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much valuable than they? -Matthew 6:26-27, NIV"
I am reminded that God will provide and He loves me! Therefore, do not worry!

And then, God also showed me beautiful sunrise -almost every morning- I always get excited when I see beautiful sunrise or sunset that God painted on the sky. I captured two of it and here are the beautiful sunrise:-

Beautiful sunrise!

AMAZED
You paint the morning sky with miracles in mind,
My hope will always stand
For You hold me in Your hand

Lord I'm AMAZED by You....
And how You LOVE me

0 comments:

Post a Comment