God is LOVE

"How great is the LOVE the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called CHILDREN of GOD - 1 John 3:1"

What do you think about the difficulties in your life? I call these difficulties as GIANT. I need face lots of giants in my working place. I am still very new in my job as a Radiographer; so I am still very much inexperience compare to all my senior colleagues. I always afraid and get terrified every time I receive a difficult case like uncooperative patient like pediatric patient -babies-, trauma patient with really bad condition and some other cases which I seldom encounter. These are the giants in my working place. I want to scream out loud every time I see these giants -AHHHHHHHHHHH- Oops... Just joking! =P

Talking about giant(s), it reminds me about this story in the Bible; David and the Goliath!

David defeated the Goliath with one stone. That's so amazing! How can he did it? Simply because of his great faith in the Lord. He trust in the Lord! Secondly, he learned from his experience in fighting with lion or bear that came to attack his flock of sheep.

Sometimes, God allow difficulties to take place in our life so that we will learn to have faith and trust in Him. And secondly, we will grow stronger and gain the experience in handling the difficulties that we are facing. In my opinion, with these experiences that we gained, we can use it to help others!

So, I want I learned form this story -David and Goliath- is to have faith in the Lord during the difficulties that I am facing and learn to trust in Him! Every time before I start working, I will pray to the Lord to watch over me and help me to faith in Him whenever there are difficulties. Through this, I constantly reminded myself that do not worry whenever I face difficulties in my work because God is with me and when God is with me, I can stone down every giants in my working place! AMEN!

Facing any giants at the moment? What are you waiting for? Stone them down because God is with you in every battle that you are facing!

God bless =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment